Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Memory Stone



The Bird whispered to the Stone
The Stone whispered to the Earth
The Earth whispered to my Heart
My Heart sang out to the Universe

The Universe kissed the Stars
The Stars weaved a spell around the Moon
The Moon took a poem into the Sun
The Sun sparked the sky.... and they both bloomed

The Sky flew down to the Trees
The Tree whispered to the branch
The branch let go of the Leaves
The Leaves all fell into my Hands..

I shall never be alone again
The Spark of Earth is the dust and sand
Swirling up into the Winds
Bringing me back Home Again...

Nature is a Prayer of Peace
My tears have gone
My Soul released
I am like the bird flying so high
Carrying a Stone in the After-life

When I am ready the stone will Fall
Back into the Forest's Arms
A Bird will find the Breath of my Poem
waiting inside............. like flesh and bones

A Mist will rise up from the Stone
Whispering the Memory of my Prose....
Blackbirds will cry and sing my Song
Like the Earth ..life will carry on

Seeds will grow... and bloom and bend
The Trees will rise without End
Whenever you find a Memory Stone
laying in the Forest ...........all alone
Hold it to your heart........... and Listen close
You will hear the sound ........of my Soul

Know it is me Flying Home.
Know it is me Flying Home
Know it is me Flying Home..

I am Home.

*
Poem
The Memory Stone 
and Image 
by 
Victoria Pettella




No comments:

Post a Comment